Clients rely on Jason Sito for his extensive experience in in various real estate transactional matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, real estate finance, ground leasing, asset management, workouts and restructurings and corporate real estate. Jason has advised financial institutions, real estate developers, real estate investment trusts, private equity and debt funds, corporations, servicers, insurance companies and pension funds in these matters involving various property types, including office buildings, hotels, resort and casino properties, retail centers, industrial properties, self-storage facilities, single and multifamily developments and mixed-use properties.
- A private equity fund in the acquisition, ground lease and mortgage financing of a multiple building class A office complex in Renton, Washington.
- A private equity fund in the acquisition of a 25-property self-storage portfolio located in multiple states.
- A private equity investor in the acquisition, ground lease and mortgage financing of a multiple property industrial property complex in Mesa, Arizona.
- Institutional lenders in leased fee private placement financings of a 100+ property quick-service restaurant portfolio located in multiple states.
- Institutional lenders in multiple credit tenant lease private placement financings totaling over $1.7 billion for the construction of multiple Amazon.com warehouse and distribution centers located in the Midwest.
- A national bank in the collateralization of a multibillion dollar loan secured by resort and casino properties in multiple states.
- A national bank in a $200+ million loan to a national homebuilder secured by single-family developments located in multiple states.
- A national bank in the restructure and foreclosure of $200+ million in loans to a national homebuilder secured by single-family developments located in multiple states.
- An insurance company in the construction financing and permanent financing of multiple buildings located on the North Carolina Research Campus.
University of Virginia School of Law, JD
Virginia Journal of Law and Technology - Articles Editor, Managing Board; Virginia Society of Law and Technology – Member
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, history and political science
- North Carolina