Thomas C. Santora
Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions
Thomas C. Santora is a partner in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. He advises private and public company clients in a variety of strategic transactions.
A significant portion of Thomas’ practice includes the representation of private equity clients in portfolio company acquisitions, divestments, add-ons, joint ventures, restructuring and governance matters. He also represents institutional investors in connection with minority co-investments alongside private equity counterparties.
Thomas’ experience includes the representation of:
PRIVATE EQUITY AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
- Apogem Capital LLC (f/k/a Madison Capital)
- AustralianSuper Investments Pty Ltd.
- Fidelity Private Credit Fund
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management L.P.
- Igneo Infrastructure Partners
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude
- Indiana University, BS, Business
- District of Columbia