Thomas C. Santora is an associate in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. He focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate governance matters.
Prior to his legal career, Thomas worked for several years as a financial analyst and accountant for a subsidiary of a publicly-traded corporation specializing the in development, manufacture and marketing of fitness equipment.
Tom’s experience includes the representation of:
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited in the divestment of APR Energy Limited, a global mobile power solutions provider.
- LKCM Headwater Investments in the acquisition of the Gexpro Services business from affiliates of Rexel, S.A., a business which specializes in providing integrated customized supply chain solutions centered around C-Part products.
- The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. in the acquisition of The Navigators Group, Inc., a global specialty insurance and reinsurance company.
- Atkore International, Inc. in the acquisition of United Structural Products, LLC, a manufacturer of welded aluminum and engineered-to-order cable trays.
- Tilia Holdings, LLC in the acquisition of Proven Partners Group, LLC, a manufacturer and packager of dried and powdered foods.
- Knox Capital Holdings, LLC in multiple transactions, including the acquisition of A360, Inc., a technology and outsourcing services provider to the financial services, real estate and legal industries.
- Elkay Manufacturing Company in the divestment of Elkay Wood Products Company, a manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinetry, to a portfolio company of American Industrial Partners.
- Envestnet, Inc. in multiple transactions, including the acquisition of PIEtech, Inc., the creator of the MoneyGuide family of financial planning applications.
- Pampa Capital Management, LLP in the divestment of an agro-machinery business and producer of sprayers, planters and specialty agriculture products in Argentina and Brazil, to an affiliate of Deere & Company.
Indiana University, BS, Business
Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude
- District of Columbia