"One of five Most Highly Regarded Individuals"
The International Who's Who Legal: Corporate Tax
Clients turn to Pieter de Ridder’s 30-plus years of experience advising multinational companies and institutions with interests in one or more Asian jurisdictions on their inbound and outbound work.
Pieter is a Singapore-accredited tax adviser and serves clients with his excellent working knowledge of regional tax matters in Asia. He also advises clients on tax efficient structures with respect to direct investment, restructurings, financing arrangements and joint ventures into or from Asia. Pieter regularly advises on the tax aspects of investing in Indonesia, including off-take agreements and how these can be optimised from a global tax perspective.
Tax Academy of Singapore, Accredited Tax Adviser on Income Tax (SIATP)
University of Leiden, LLB, LLM
- Vice President, Executive Committee, International Fiscal Association Singapore
- Co-founder and Former Director, Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- Member, Board of Editors, Asia Pacific Tax Bulletin of the Bureau of Fiscal Documentation
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, Association of Dutch Businesspeople in Singapore (ADB)
- Notable Practitioner - Singapore – ITR World Tax
- Recognised Practitioner – Tax, Singapore – Chambers Asia Pacific
- Expert Based Aboard (Singapore), Tax - Netherlands – Chambers Global
- Noted for his "long-standing experience" in the Asian market and is a "trusted source of advice" on local tax planning and deals – The International Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Tax
- Most Highly Regarded Individuals - Asia – The International Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Tax
- “Singapore-based Pieter de Ridder advises a wide range of Asian clients on a variety of tax mandates.” – Chambers Global clients on a variety of tax mandates”.