Dr. Tobias Reiser is a counsel in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown's Corporate & Securities practice. Tobias advises private equity investors, strategic investors, founders, growth-oriented companies and family offices on national and international M&A and private equity transactions, majority and minority shareholdings, capital measures, corporate reorganizations and corporate governance.
Before joining Mayer Brown in 2022, he worked at other international and national law firms in Frankfurt.
- Advised Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG
- Advised the shareholders of SOLCOM on sale to House of HR*
- Advised Union Investment on the acquisition of a stake in aam2cred Debt Investments GmbH*
- Advised strategic and private equity investors on majority and minority shareholdings, acquisitions and divestments*
- Advised founders and growth-oriented companies in equity financings and corporate reorganizations*
(*at previous law firms)
First State Law Examination, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Mainz, Frankfurt am Main and New York City
Master of Laws, University of Muenster (WWU)
PhD in Law, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatine
University of Bayreuth, Wirtschaftsjurist
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany