Trademarks/ Trademark litigation
- Advised a multinational company specialized in software and smartphones regarding trademark infringements of third parties and in opposition proceedings before GPTO (German Patent and Trademark Office) and European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- Advised a big automobile manufacture regarding trademark infringements of third parties especially on international fairs.
- Advised a pharmaceutical manufacture regarding strategic on the development and management of trademark portfolios.
- Represented an international manufacture of skateboarding shoes and related apparel on trademark enforcement proceedings as well as coexistence agreements and representation in opposition proceedings before the GPTO and EUIPO and European General Court (EGC).
- Represented a manufacture of notebooks and writing material in opposition proceedings before the EGC.
- Represented a manufacture of dental products regarding trademark infringements.
- Represented an international manufacture of distilled beverages in opposition proceedings before the GPTO.
- Advised a leading labelling organization for fair trade regarding copying of written standards.
- Advised a producer of advertising material on several proceedings regarding advertising statements of competitors.
- Advised a financial company regarding a data breach incident under the GDPR.
- Advised a banking and financial services company on implementation of GDPR.
- Advised several member companies of a German employer organization on implementation of GDPR.
- Advised UK private equity firm on the acquisition of leading German internet and multimedia service provider in relation to IP, IT and data protection.
- Advised a German company on the sale of its distribution and steel and pipe business in relation to IP and IT.
- Advised a German company in the travel sector on the sale of specialized subsidiaries also in the travel sector in relation to IP and IT.
- Advised a US media firm on the acquisition of several companies in the anime and manga business in relation to IP, especially license agreements, IT and data protection.
University of Gießen, Doctor's Degree (PhD in Law)
Darmstadt and Frankfurt, Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
Frankfurt am Main, Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
University of Mainz, First State Law Examination
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)