Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Public Companies & Corporate Governance
"Richard is very responsive and he is completely in charge of very complex matters."
Clients seek Richard Page’s counsel across a variety of industry sectors including real estate/real estate, private equity, consumer goods and technology/telecoms. He has a broad range of corporate finance and transactional experience, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures work.
Clients served by Richard include Pernod Ricard SA, British Land plc, Mitie Group plc, M3 Capital Partners, Arch Street Capital, Bain Capital Credit and CITIC Telecom.
- British Land plc on its disposal of 75% of its holding in the Paddington Central Campus, London, to GIC for circa £694 million (representing a gross asset value of £936 million) and the resulting joint venture with GIC.
- M3 Capital Partners on its disposal of the Extra motorway services platform (one of the largest motorway service area providers in the UK) to a consortium of institutional investors.
- Pernod Ricard SA on the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange platform.
- Pernod Ricard SA on the disposal of the Tormore whisky brand and distillery.
- Gaw Capital Advisors (on behalf of Taikang Life) on the disposal of the corporate structure holding Milton Gate, London, to Brookfield Asset Management.
- "Leading Individual Richard Page ably handles complex M&A, joint ventures and private equity deals as part of a broader transactional offering. His clients operate across many industry sectors, including technology and real estate." "Richard Page is an excellent corporate trust and transactional lawyer." "Very solutions-focused and good on complex issues." "Richard is a very commercial problem solver." "Clients appreciate that 'he understands what we need and want and structures his advice accordingly,' and note that 'he is reassuring in moments of high pressure.'" – Chambers UK
- "Continuing to distinguish himself" "Key lawyer" for M&A. "Richard Page's expertise is concentrated in the real estate, private equity, and TMT sectors." "Richard Page is an outstanding counsel who has built a small but strong team around him. He is highly intelligent but always user friendly and commercial and is and usually one step ahead of others in the room." He '"focuses on the issues that matter and is able to be strong when required and consensual when necessary" Has the "ability to assimilate detailed information and shrewdly assess inter-party relationships" – Legal 500
- Richard Page is sought after by clients to advise in regard to public and private M&A and joint ventures. Has "an innate ability to assimilate detailed information" – Legal 500
- England and Wales