Jessica Kolhorn serves clients on private equity. She has a range of experience advising sponsors, portfolio companies, and management teams on a variety of transactions including:
- Minority investments
- General corporate matters
- Equistone Partners Europe and management on the sale of Bulgin.
- Phoenix and the management team on the sale of Forest Holidays to Sykes Cottages.
- ECI and the management team on its sale of Content+Cloud to Advania.
- Equistone on its significant investment in adm Group, one of the largest worldwide independent marketing services businesses.
- Graphite Capital on its sale of Random42 to Ares Management-backed Lockwood.
- Graphite Capital on its acquisition of Digital Space.
- TA Associates on its acquisition of Auction Technology Group, a leading online market place.
- Macquarie on its acquisition (public to private) of the UK's Premier Technical Services Group.
- Equistone on its sale of Wealth @ Work, a specialist provider of financial education and guidance in the workplace.
- Caledonia on its acquisition of Cooke Optics, a camera lens manufacturing business.
- Livingbridge on its acquisition of one of Ireland's leading insurance and financial services groups, Chill Insurance.*
* matters handled prior to joining Mayer Brown.
- England and Wales