Andreas Hilfrich is a counsel in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Real Estate practice. He has a widely diversified practice in the areas of real estate transactions (including real estate related corporate transactions), project development (both private and public law aspects), construction law, state aid law, administrative and environmental law.
- Advising CBRE Global Investors in relation to the developing of a major logistics Centre near the Frankfurt airport.
- Advising CBRE Global Investors in relation to the developing of a logistics Centre near Hamburg.
- Advising CBRE Global Investors in connection with the asset management of various properties.
- Advising Credit Suisse Asset Management in connection with a property in Berlin.
- Advising real estate funds in relation to the sale and purchase of real estate properties.
- Advising the City of Kelsterbach in connection with the conversion of former industrial sites (including the “Caltex area” and the "Enka area") into technology, logistics, retail and housing Centres/areas.
- Advising the City of Kelsterbach in connection with various zoning plans.
- Advising the City of Bad Soden am Taunus in connection with various zoning plans.
- Advising various local authorities in connection with the preparation and execution of tendering procedures.
- Advising the former Deutsche Woolworth regarding all questions relating to real estate including sale/purchase, leasing and developing of commercial sites.
- Advising Acrest Property Group GmbH in connection with various modernization measures regarding retail areas.
- Advising Deutsche Land plc in relation to the developing of a data Centre.
- Advising Praktiker group in relation to the developing and construction of new outlets.
- Advising Johns Manville on the expansions of an industrial plant.
- Advising on the development of various shopping centers and industrial plants.
- Advising Moody's in connection with lease contract issues.
- Advising a wind turbine manufacturer in connection with the supply, erection and maintenance of wind turbine plants.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam)Frankfurt am Main, 1990
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)Darmstadt, Offenbach am Main, Frankfurt am Main, 1987-1990
First State Law ExaminationFrankfurt am Main, 1985
University of Frankfurt am Mainstudy of law, 1980-1985
University of Würzburgstudy of German language, political sciences and modern art, 1980
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- German Lawyers' Association (DAV)
- Frankfurt Lawyers' Association