Employment & Benefits
"Julien Haure is the best French employment attorney I have worked with. He has obtained great results for us."
Legal 500 EMEA
Clients appreciate Julien Haure’s many years of experience as an employment law advisor on complex employment and collective action matters. His areas of focus include shut down of activity, reorganizations implying reduction in force plans (including social plans), negotiation with unions and employee representative bodies, implementation of collective agreements, and sensitive litigations.
- A global technology leader on the strategy of integration in France of the French assets of its latest acquisition
- A leader in the data-storage solutions field on the reorganization of their activity implying the implementation of social plans and represented them in collective litigation.
- One of the leaders in visual computing technologies in shutting down its activity in France.
- A top US group in the cable management for the shutdown of their activity in France and represented them in class action litigation.
- Repeatedly ranked in the “Next generation partners” category." Julien Haure is the best French employment attorney I have worked with. He has obtained great results for us." – Legal 500 EMEA
- The team -led by Julien Haure is quoted by clients saying, "They are the best employment team I have worked with in France. Practical, creative, very efficient." – Legal 500 EMEA
- "Julien Haure is practical, efficient, and an excellent problem solver. Delivers outstanding results in a cost-effective manner." – Legal 500 EMEA
- "Dedicated to his clients, with a great tactical sense. Julien is able to think outside of the box and always provides reliable and creative advice." – Legal 500 EMEA
- Julien Haure understands multinational companies’ business needs and urgencies, and is able to think outside of the box. He always provides reliable and creative advice. He demonstrates great tactical sense. He is dedicated to his clients and has great tactical sense.’ – Legal 500 EMEA
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1 in Political Science