Gray Buccigross is counsel in the Palo Alto office, a member of Mayer Brown’s Intellectual Property Group and the Northern California offices’ pro bono coordinator.
Gray’s practice largely focuses on patent litigation involving high technology, but also includes medical devices and life sciences. The high technology cases frequently involve standards essential telecommunications patents, and semiconductor, light emitting diode and computer hardware and software patents. Besides district court litigations, Gray represents clients at the US International Trade Commission, ICC International Court of Arbitration and US Patent and Trademark Office.
Additionally, Gray regularly litigates commercial disputes involving technology, such as licensing and indemnification disputes, copyright matters involving musical works and trade secrets matters.
University of California, San Diego, BS, summa cum laude
Harvard Law School, JD, cum laude
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- San Diego Super Lawyers for Intellectual Property, 2013 and 2015
- Southern California Super Lawyers for Intellectual Property, 2014
- Casa Cornelia Law Center La Mancha Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2013
- Law Firm Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2013