Mayer Brown is pleased to announce that the 2021 edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific awarded the firm a top-tier ranking in two practice categories. The new edition also recognized eight lawyers in individual rankings. They are:
- Commercial and Transactions: John Hickin, Nick Hunsworth and Thomas So. Vincent Law was recognized as a "Future Star" in this category.
- Construction and International Arbitration: Menachem Hasofer
- Government and Regulatory: Alan Linning
- Intellectual Property: Gabriela Kennedy
- International Arbitration: Yu-Jin Tay
Mayer Brown retained its Tier-1 ranking in the Construction (International firms) and Insolvency (International firms) categories, and its Tier-2 ranking in the Commercial and Transactions (International firms) and Intellectual Property (International firms) categories.
It is a "Recommended" firm for International Arbitration (International firms) in Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
"Thank you to Benchmark Litigation for consistently ranking our firm and partners highly in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice categories," said John Hickin, a partner and co-leader of the firm's global Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice. "The latest rankings reflect our reputation as a firm with intellectual depth and creativity in resolving disputes, and for delivering extremely high and uncompromising standards of service."
Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific is a publication that focuses exclusively on the region’s litigation and dispute market, providing rankings of firms and litigators considered to be of an elite status.