Please join us for a timely discussion of the implications surrounding the use of AI and strategies for its deployment in your enterprise.
In this half-day program, the Mayer Brown team will be joined by representatives from Microsoft and in-house counsel to consider a broad range of issues surrounding AI. We will explore:
- Governance: Aligning your policies with legal requirements and industry best practices to promote responsible and accountable AI adoption within your organization.
- Contracts: Addressing the contracting issues and risks in transactions driven or affected by AI solutions.
- Intellectual Property: Managing IP risks in the use of AI tools and protecting AI output.
- Cybersecurity: Spotting sophisticated attacks that employ AI – including deep fakes – and utilizing AI to detect and thwart attacks.
- Policy: Navigating the complex landscape of proposed AI bills and legislation
Please note that this is an in-person only event and is currently not being offered virtually.
Wednesday, January 17, 2024
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
A networking reception will follow.
333 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Assistant General Counsel
Limited space is available. Registration is required.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.