Among the various considerations for companies seeking to go public, companies should understand the significant public reporting requirements created by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), and the associated rules and regulations. Join our experts for a discussion of these reporting requirements.
Panelists will discuss:
- Triggers for deeming a company “public” and thus subject to the Exchange Act’s reporting requirements
- Tests for determining filer status and implications
- Overview of information required in periodic reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K
- Officer certification requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Legal principles relating to the concept of “materiality”
- Regulation FD
- Requirements for Insiders (Section 16)
For more information, and to register, please visit the event website.
16. – 17. November2023
21. – 22. September2023
The Euromoney/ECBC Covered Bond Investor CongressEuromoney/ECBC
Bleiben Sie auf dem LaufendenSubscribe to Email