The IFA Southern California Region and the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency invite you to a hybrid seminar on April 6, 2022 from 3:30-5:00 PST to be held in-person at Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office as well as broadcast via Zoom platform.
The program will provide a discussion of how the Netherlands is responding to the changing global tax landscape and in particular Pillar Two. The speakers will discuss the changes to the Dutch tax system in light of Pillar Two and BEPS in general, a comparison of the Dutch innovation box and recent developments in the Dutch APA program. These will all be discussed in the context of US multinationals investing in or considering the Netherlands as a regional platform.
By the end of this session, participants will have a:
- Better understanding of how the Netherlands plans to compete for investment following Pillar Two
- Better understanding of the tax incentives available in the Netherlands
- Better understanding of approaches US multinationals should take when considering the Netherlands
- Jeroen Zegeling – Dutch Ministry of Finance – Head of Dutch Tax Ruling Team
- Pieterbas Plasman – Dutch Ministry of Finance – Senior Policy Advisor and Head of the Profit and Withholding Tax Division
- Paulus Merks – HVK Stevens – International Tax and Transfer Pricing Partner
- Jason Osborn – Mayer Brown – International Tax and Transfer Pricing Partner
- Michael Lebovitz - Mayer Brown – International Tax Partner