Why You Should Attend
2021 has been a year of contrasts so far, moving from the height of COVID into a period where parts of the world are beginning to see the light at the end of the pandemic tunnel. Amidst this quickly evolving and uncertain environment, robust M&A activity has been a consistent theme. What is driving the current market? How has the strong M&A market (coupled with strong financing markets) affected how strategics and financial sponsors approach dealmaking? How will these developments influence the strategies of activists and how should companies be preparing? Join our expert faculty of lawyers, general counsels, regulators and investment bankers as we explore the current state of M&A and the trends you need to be aware of for the year ahead.
What You Will Learn
- Understand key drivers in the current M&A environment
- Trends in deal protection and cutting-edge strategies and tactics
- Regulatory Issues for the M&A Lawyer
- Update on SPAC, IPO and PIPE market
- Private M&A Issues: R & W insurance; purchase price adjustment hacks
- Current Employment & Executive Compensation Issues in M&A
For more information, please visit the event website.