Mayer Brown was proud to sponsor the IRES Foundation National School on Market Regulation 2021, which was held virtually on March 23-24, 2021.
Mayer Brown partners participated at the virtual conference as moderators or panelists in various sessions, including:
- "Pandemic and Other Catastrophes" – Kara Baysinger served as moderator on the session addressing the regulatory impact and response to the crises.
- "Multistate Examinations" – Kara Baysinger served as moderator on the panel discussing issues and tips for dealing with multistate examinations or reviews.
- "All Things New York" – Matthew Gaul served on the panel covering important topics related to doing insurance business in New York, including Circular Letter 1 and Reg 187.
- "Internal Investigations" – Kara Baysinger delivered an on-demand which explores best practices in the conduct of internal company investigations.
- "CCPA and CPRA – An Update" – Stephanie Duchene and Lei Shen delivered an on-demand session focusing on how to navigate the complex California privacy requirements.
View the full agenda.
1. – 3. März2023
26. Februar –
Bleiben Sie auf dem LaufendenSubscribe to Email