Julia Wyszomirska acts for domestic and overseas clients on a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including landlord and tenant work, investment acquisitions and disposals and real estate aspects of corporate and finance transactions.
- Advised private equity firm Epiris on the real estate aspects of its acquisition of the leading provider of prepaid funeral plans in the United Kingdom.
- Advised IT consultancy Collabera Inc. on the real estate aspects of its acquisition of digital consultancies Pracedo and Digiterre.
- Assisted a lending institution with the refinancing of an extensive portfolio of hotels located across England.
- Advised a high net worth overseas investor on the acquisition of numerous retail investment properties across England.
- BPP University Law School, LPC
- University College London, LLB Law with French Law
- England und Wales