Daniel Williams is a senior associate in the Private Equity practice of the London office. He has considerable experience in acting for private equity investors and management teams in connection with M&A transactions, corporate restructurings and reorganisations and other general portfolio company matters.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2022, Danny was an associate in the London office of a large US firm and has also spent time on secondment at an international mid- and downstream oil company in Geneva.
- Advising Inspirit Capital in connection with its acquisition of the Civil Training business of Babcock International plc.
- Acting for Livingbridge on its investment in RealVNC, a leading vendor of remote access and remote support software.*
- Acting for 3i Group plc on its acquisition of a majority stake in MPM, an international leader in branded, premium, natural pet food.*
- Acting for Bridgepoint Development Capital on its investment in Matrix SCM, a leading managed service provider for the outsourced hiring and management of temporary local government staff in the UK.*
- Advising Epiris on its disposal of the PINE Unit Trust to the Universities Superannuation Scheme.*
- Advising the management team of the The Instant Group in connection with a buy-out backed by Bowmark.*
- Advising Graphite Capital on its acquisition of YSC International, a corporate psychology consultancy business, from Livingbridge.*
- Advising Glendower Capital on its acquisition of a c.40% stake in the department store Liberty, from BlueGem Capital.*
- Advising the management team of Merian Global Investors in connection with its £390m acquisition by Jupiter Asset Management.*
- Acting for the portfolio company of an American international investment manager on its disposal of a healthcare business based in the UK.*
- Acting for Averna Capital on its investment in ClimateCare, a leading profit with purpose environmental and social impact company headquartered in Oxford, UK.*
- Acting for Averna Capital and ClimateCare on ClimateCare’s merger with Natural Capital Partners, forming a global and market-leading solutions provider in the Voluntary Carbon Market.*
- Acting for Arsenal Capital Partners on the public-to-private acquisition by its portfolio company Value Demonstration Holdings LLC of Cello Health plc, an AIM-listed global healthcare-focused advisory group.*
- Advising Wimbledon Park Golf Club on its sale to the All England Lawn Tennis Club by way of a scheme of arrangement.*
- Advising Oppenheimer Partners on its purchase of a significant stake in GZI Industries, a leading supplier to the Nigerian beverage industry.*
- Advising e2v technologies plc on its recommended acquisition by Teledyne Technologies Incorporated by way of scheme of arrangement.*
- Advising Accor in connection with is acquisition of Onefinestay, a British hospitality company focusing on the luxury holiday rentals market.*
* experience gained prior to joining Mayer Brown
University of York, LLB First Class Honours
BPP University Law School, LPC
- England und Wales