Madeleine Pryde is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2020. She advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including public and private M&A, private equity and equity capital markets.
- Represented CDK Global, Inc. (“CDK”), a leading provider of dealer management systems and integrated information technology solutions to the automotive retailing and adjacent industries, in the sale of its CDK international segment to Francisco Partners for $1.45 billion.
- Advised The British Land Company on the £177 million sale of its freehold interest in the mixed-use estate at Clarges, London.
- Advised Chuang’s China Investments on the sale of 10 Fenchurch Street in London for approximately £94 million.
- Advised Round Hill Capital on a joint venture with CPPIB for the creation of a platform to invest €1 billion into student housing projects in Europe.
- Advised Tungsten West plc on its admission to trading on AIM with a market capitalisation of approximately £106.2 million.
- Advised LungLife AI, Inc. on its admission to trading on AIM with a market capitalisation of approximately £45 million.
- Advised Prudential Staff Pension Scheme on a complex longevity swap transaction with Pacific Life Re Limited covering £3.7 billion of pension liabilities relating to over 20,000 pensioners to provide long-term protection for the Prudential Scheme against costs that could result from increases in the life expectancy of its pensioner members.
BPP University Law School, GDL and LPC
Universität von Edinburgh, MA, Spanish and Portuguese
- England und Wales