Brad L. Peterson
Technology & IP Transactions, Outsourcing, Artificial Intelligence
"He is great - substantively excellent."
Clients trust Brad Peterson for his ability to help them reduce cost, improve operations, innovate and increase revenue through technology services and license agreements.
Emerging Technologies, including Big Data
- Advised a worldwide safety consulting and certification company regarding its data analytics capabilities, with a particular focus on permitted uses of data received from its commercial test clients, and from its own service activities, as well as from other sources.
- Represented a global chain of fast food restaurants in the negotiation of a public cloud services agreement with Amazon Web Services and a cloud integration and management agreement with Datapipe.
- “Understands the commercial aspects very well and wears both the lawyer and commercial hats, so he's very helpful in traversing that conversion.’" – Chambers USA
- According to clients: "he's cool, calm and collected, a friendly, gifted and smart lawyer" and "he has an incredible knowledge base about the industry and its transactions; he's seen all kinds of deals." – Chambers USA
- “Highly respected among his peers, with one noting: “He's a smart guy who has been around for a long time and has a deep set of experiences.” Another says: “He's a brilliant man and he's exceptionally smart.”" – Chambers Global
- Hall of Fame – Legal 500
- "One enthusiastic client says “considering what you get with him in terms of brains and dedication, you know that whatever the price, he's the guy that you have to have on your team.”" – Legal 500
- Northwestern University, Computer Studies
Phi Beta Kappa
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA, cum laude
Beta Gamma Sigma
- Harvard Law School, JD, with honors
Managing Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy