Myles Mantle is a senior counsel in the Global Projects practice in Mayer Brown’s Tokyo office. He advises on project development as well as multi-sourced financings in the energy and infrastructure sectors, in a wide variety of emerging markets as well as some developed jurisdictions. He acts for both project company/sponsors and lenders and clients include trading companies, owners and operators, investors, commercial banks, export credit agencies and development finance institutions.
- Represented an owner & operator on various matters connected with the chartering, construction and operations of a gas producing floating production storage and offloading platform (FPSO) to be located offshore Australia.
- Represented an owner & operator on various matters connected with the chartering, construction and operations of a gas and crude producing FPSO to be located offshore Brazil, plus advising on various joint venture arrangements.
- Represented an owner & operator in respect of various matters connected with the chartering and operations of a FPSO located in the UK continental shelf.
- Represented the lenders in the refinancing of the equity investments for the Cameron LNG project.
- Represented the lenders in the financing of the equity investments for a Mexican LNG project.
- Represented a developer in respect of various community solar projects in South Africa.
- Represented a developer in respect of a solar project in Abu Dhabi.
- Represented a joint venture in the development of a LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Bangladesh.
- Represented the sponsors in the development and financing of a Methanol production facility in the Caribbean.
- Represented a offshore services vessel owning company in various financings and refinancings
- Represented the lenders on the financing of the Donggi Senoro LNG project in Indonesia. The deal was awarded as " Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Deal of the Year 2013" by IJ Global Magazine.
- Represented the sponsors and the owner operator in various FPSO projects in Brazil.
College of Law, LSF
College of Law, CPE
University of London, BSc
- England und Wales
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators