Intellectual Property, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy, Technology & IP Transactions
Ondrej Hajda (he/him) advises financial services clients, tech companies and multinational corporations on a wide range of technology and outsourcing transactions, and compliance with European data protection and artificial intelligence (AI) laws and regulations.
Clients turn to Ondrej for representation in negotiations with service providers, and for advice on licensing and monetisation of intellectual property and data, preparing and implementing privacy and AI policies, carrying out privacy impact assessments, and ensuring compliance with cross-border data transfers rules.
Technology & IP Transactions
- Represented a global systematically important bank in contractual negotiations with a major IT services provider for the procurement of cloud and AI solutions to ensure compliance with the EBA Outsourcing Guidelines, Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), and the client’s internal risk framework.
- Represented a financial services provider in the renegotiation of a material outsourcing contract with a BigTech service provider.
- Represented a multinational financial services provider on procurement of hardware, software and maintenance services for its global network.
- Represented a financial institution on material outsourcing of data storage and management solutions.
- Represented an international financial institution in the procurement of global HR software.
- Listed as a key lawyer for TMT, "Ondrej Hajda is an excellent associate." Legal 500.
- University of Oxford, PGDip in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
- BPP University Law School, LPC and GDL
- University of St Andrews, MA (Hons) International Relations
- England und Wales
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe (CIPP/E) and Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member, Society for Computers and Law (SCL)