Corporate & Securities
Clients turn to Jennifer Chih, who draws on over a quarter of a century’s experience in representing corporate and commercial clients in M&A, private equity fund-raising, franchising, real estate transactions and joint ventures.
Jennifer assists companies with employment and immigration law matters, including wrongful termination disputes, complex work pass applications and appeals, non-compete agreements, workplace discrimination, drafting employee share option plans, Fair Consideration Framework watchlist matters, the Central Provident Fund, and Ministry of Manpower audits. Clients trust Jennifer to resolve employment disputes through mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods, including the Employment Claims Tribunal.
General Corporate Law
- Public and private companies, venture capitals firms and multinational corporations in roles ranging from principal external counsel to local counsel for mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance-related projects.
- The client in the negotiation of company and business sales and purchases, and transactions involving private equity fundraising.
- Clients in the liquidation and striking-off of Singapore incorporated companies.
- National University of Singapore, LLB (Hons)
- Practitioner Certificate for Personal Data Protection (Singapore)