Electra Callan is a partner in the Private Equity practice of the London office. She as a wide range of experience advising clients on M&A transactions and providing general corporate law advice with specific experience of acting for private equity investors, portfolio companies and management teams on investments, acquisitions, disposals and corporate restructurings.
Electra joined Mayer Brown in 2021.
- Acting for Vitruvian Partners, in its acquisition of AnyVan Group, an online booking platform that allows private and business customers to book a broad range of delivery services via their online marketplace.
- Acting for Marlin Equity Partners, the global investment firm, on its majority investment in Silobreaker, a leading provider of risk and threat intelligence solutions.
- Acting for Marlin Equity Partners on its acquisition of Rydoo from Sodexo, a leading global SaaS solution for managing expense reports and business travel.
- Acting for Averna Capital and ClimateCare on ClimateCare’s merger with Natural Capital Partners, forming a global and market-leading solutions provider in the Voluntary Carbon Market.*
- Acting for Averna Capital on its investment in ClimateCare, a leading profit with purpose environmental and social impact company headquartered in Oxford, UK.*
- Acting for Avista Capital Partners on its joint acquisition with VHC Investco of Vision Healthcare, one of Europe’s fastest-growing omni-channel and direct-to-consumer health care companies.*
- Acting for TPG Capital and its portfolio company Beaver-Visitec on the acquisition of PhysIOL Group SA, a Belgium-based ophthalmic company specializing in the research, development, and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs).*
- Acting for Epiris on:
- its acquisition of Diamorph AB (publ), a supplier of advanced material solutions, from shareholders including Serendipity Group and Investment AB Latour (publ) as majority shareholders.*
- its acquisition of Bonhams, the global auction house, from private shareholders.*
- its acquisition of The Club Company, the UK’s leading country club operator, from a company affiliated with Lone Star Funds.*
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital on:
- the acquisition of CARE Fertility, the UK’s leading fertility services provider.*
- the acquisition of Riviera Travel, a leading specialist holiday operator of European escorted tours and cruises.*
- Acting for Avenue Capital on its disposal of Hawthorn Leisure, a chain of managed and tenanted pubs in the UK.*
- Acting for the founders of Thomas International, a leading international provider of psychometric assessment solutions, on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Palamon Capital Partners, a pan-European growth investor.*
- Acting for Intermediate Capital Group on its investment in Blackrock Programme Management (Blackrock PM), a UK-headquartered professional services firm that provides construction consulting and expert witness services for large, international construction and engineering projects.*
- Acting for Oakley Capital on the acquisition of TechInsights, a technology patent analysis business.*
- Acting for Hollywood Bowl Group plc on its admission of shares to the premium listing segment of the Official List of the FCA and to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.*
- Acting for Kaupthing ehf on its sale of Asquith Day Nurseries to Bright Horizons Family Solutions.*
- Acting for Oakley Capital on its sale of a controlling stake in Parship Elite Group to ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE.*
- Acting for The Original Bowling Company on its acquisition of Bowlplex and the associated divestment of certain sites agreed with the CMA.*
- Acting for Electra Partners on:
- its acquisition of the UK franchise of TGI Fridays.*
- its acquisition of The Original Bowling Company.*
* experience gained prior to joining Mayer Brown
BPP University Law School, LPC
Queen Mary, University of London, LLB, First Class Honors
- England und Wales