The 2023 edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific has recognized and ranked Mayer Brown’s practices and lawyers.
Seven lawyers from Hong Kong and Singapore are recognized as “Litigation Stars”. They are:
China and Hong Kong
• Vincent Law - recognized as a "Future Star" in Commercial and Transactions
• Menachem Hasofer – Construction and International arbitration
• Alan Linning - Government and Regulatory
• Yu-Jin Tay – International Arbitration
• Kay-Jannes Wegner – International Arbitration
• Kate Apostolova – recognized as a “Future Star” in International Arbitration
In Hong Kong and China, Mayer Brown is ranked a Tier 1 firm in Construction (International firms) and Insolvency (International firms), and Tier 2 in Commercial and Transactions (International firms) for the fifth consecutive year. The firm is also ranked for Intellectual Property and White-collar Crime (International firms), and “Recommended” for International Arbitration (International firms).
In Singapore, Mayer Brown remains a “Recommended” firm for International Arbitration (International firms).
In Vietnam, the firm is ranked for Commercial and Transactions (International firms) and for Energy and Construction (Foreign firm).
Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific is a definitive guide to the region's leading litigation firms and lawyers. It provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.