London — The 2023 edition of Chambers UK ranked Mayer Brown in 24 practice categories. Of these rankings, five are top tier:
- Construction: International Arbitration – for the eighth consecutive year
- Construction: Contentious – for the second consecutive year
- Energy & Natural Resources: Mining International – for the 10th consecutive year
- Professional Negligence: Technology & Construction – for the 16th consecutive year
- Real Estate: £150 million and above
The latest Chambers UK guide also recognized 47 lawyers in a total of 26 practice categories. Three lawyers have achieved Band One rankings and one was named an Eminent practitioner.
See the full list of rankings here.