诉讼及争议解决, 雇佣及福利, 以色列
"She is an incredibly smart subject matter expert who understands there are business decisions to be made."
"She is a good communicator, organized, extremely responsive and combines intelligence with great common sense."
Ruth Zadikany is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Mayer Brown’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice and Co-Leader of Mayer Brown’s US Employment Litigation and Counseling Group. She is an experienced litigator whose practice focuses on representing clients in a broad range of labor and employment-related matters, as well as other high-stakes complex litigation. Ruth has been recognized as a leading employment lawyer by leading publications, including Chambers USA (2021), Legal 500 US (2021) and Benchmark Litigation (2021).
- Representing defense contractor in a wage-and-hour class action and PAGA representative action in which plaintiffs sought to represent a putative class of hundreds of employees and temps, alleging violations of California’s Labor Code requirements with respect to meal and rest periods, work off-the-clock in connection with COVID-19 screenings, and timely payment of final wages, as well as failure to pay the correct overtime rate of pay in connection with the payment of health and welfare benefits under the Services Contract Act.
- Defending manufacturing client in wage-and-hour class action and PAGA representative action alleging failure to pay wages due to rounding and off-the-clock work in connection with donning and doffing personal protective equipment, failure to provide meal and rest periods, failure to reimburse work-related expenses, and related violations. Plaintiff seeks to represent a putative class of hundreds of employees and temps who were hired through a staffing company.
- Recognized by Benchmark Litigation as a "Labor and Employment Star" and "Top 50 Labor & Employment Litigator" (Labor and Employment)
- UCLA School of Law, 法律博士（JD）
- University of California, Los Angeles, BA, cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California