Brantley Webb is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution partner and member of the firm’s Supreme Court & Appellate practice in the Washington DC office. Her practice focuses on complex litigation, government enforcement, and other regulatory matters. She represents technology companies, financial institutions and other national and multinational corporations at all stages of civil litigation. She has managed multiple, nationwide class action litigations in state and federal court.
In her appellate practice, she regularly represents clients and briefs cases in the federal courts of appeals and the US Supreme Court. She has argued appeals in the Fourth, Seventh, and DC Circuits.
Brantley graduated from Yale Law School and Dartmouth College. Before joining Mayer Brown, she clerked for the Honorable Sandra L. Lynch, US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. Her publications have appeared in the George Mason Law Review, the Yale Law Journal, and Law360.
Articles Editor, Yale Law Journal
Dartmouth College, AB, magna cum laude
Senior Fellow with High Honors
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Women’s Bar Association, Committee Co-Chair
- Tennessee Bar Association