Brantley Webb is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution partner and member of the firm’s Supreme Court & Appellate practice in the Washington DC office. She is an experienced litigator who focuses on complex civil litigation, including contract disputes, ERISA class action lawsuits, and trade secret matters. She represents technology companies, financial institutions, and other national and multinational corporations at all stages of civil litigation. She has substantial experience leading cases through discovery—including e-discovery, working with technical and financial experts, and taking and defending high-stakes depositions. She has tried multiple cases in federal court and before commercial arbitration panels.
Brantley has been recognized as a Rising Star by Law360 (2023), a “DC Rising Star” by The National Law Journal (2023), and a “Litigation Trailblazer” by The National Law Journal (2023) for her work on high-profile class action lawsuits, including winning the first-of-its-kind ERISA excessive fee jury trial. Working with Mayer Brown’s ERISA Litigation practice group, Brantley has achieved significant victories for top global companies and not-for-profit organizations. She also counsels clients on ERISA-related matters, including ESG investment products and issues.
In her appellate practice, Brantley regularly represents clients and briefs cases in the federal courts of appeals and the US Supreme Court. She has argued appeals in the Fourth, Seventh, and DC Circuits.
Brantley graduated from Yale Law School, where she was an Articles Editor of the Yale Law Journal. She graduated magna cum laude and as a Senior Fellow with High Honors from Dartmouth College. Before joining Mayer Brown, she clerked for the Honorable Sandra L. Lynch, US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. Her publications have appeared in the George Mason Law Review, the Yale Law Journal, and Law360.
Dartmouth College, AB, magna cum laude
Senior Fellow with High Honors
Yale Law School, JD
Articles Editor, Yale Law Journal
- District of Columbia
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- US District Court for the District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Women’s Bar Association, Committee Co-Chair
- Tennessee Bar Association