Brantley Webb is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution partner and member of the firm’s Supreme Court & Appellate practice in the Washington DC office. Her practice focuses on complex litigation, including contract disputes, ERISA class action lawsuits, and government enforcement actions. She represents technology companies, financial institutions and other national and multinational corporations at all stages of civil litigation. She has substantial experience leading cases through discovery, working with technical and financial experts, taking and defending high-stakes depositions, and negotiating favorable settlements on behalf of her clients. She has tried multiple cases in federal court and before commercial arbitration panels.
In her appellate practice, she regularly represents clients and briefs cases in the federal courts of appeals and the US Supreme Court. She has argued appeals in the Fourth, Seventh, and DC Circuits.
Brantley graduated from Yale Law School, where she was an Articles Editor of the Yale Law Journal. She graduated magna cum laude and as a Senior Fellow with High Honors from Dartmouth College. Before joining Mayer Brown, she clerked for the Honorable Sandra L. Lynch, US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. Her publications have appeared in the George Mason Law Review, the Yale Law Journal, and Law360.
Dartmouth College, AB, magna cum laude
Senior Fellow with High Honors
Yale Law School, JD
Articles Editor, Yale Law Journal
- District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- US Supreme Court
- US District Court for the District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Women’s Bar Association, Committee Co-Chair
- Tennessee Bar Association