Brantley Webb is a senior Litigation & Dispute Resolution associate and member of the firm’s Supreme Court & Appellate practice in the Washington DC office. Her practice focuses on complex litigation, government enforcement, and other regulatory matters. She has experience representing financial institutions and other national and multinational corporations at all stages of civil litigation. She has managed multiple, nationwide class action litigations in state and federal court. Her trial experience includes second chairing a complex international arbitration involving breach of contract claims.
In her appellate practice, she regularly represents clients and briefs cases in the federal courts of appeals and the US Supreme Court. She has argued appeals in the Fourth, Seventh, and DC Circuits.
Brantley graduated from Yale Law School, where she served as an Articles Editor of the Yale Law Journal. She earned her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Dartmouth College, where she was also awarded a Senior Fellowship with High Honors. Before joining Mayer Brown, she clerked for the Honorable Sandra L. Lynch, US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. Her publications have appeared in the George Mason Law Review, the Yale Law Journal, and Law360.
Yale Law School, JD, Articles Editor, Yale Law Journal
Dartmouth College, AB, magna cum laude, Senior Fellow with High Honors
- District of Columbia
- US Supreme Court
- US District Court for the District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Women’s Bar Association, Committee Co-Chair
- Tennessee Bar Association