Stephanie D. Wagner
公共政策、监管及政治法, 公益法律服务, 日本
Stephanie Wagner is a partner in the Banking & Finance and Infrastructure Investment practices of the Chicago office. She practices in the areas of state and local government law, infrastructure development and public finance, representing public and private sector clients in a wide array of transactional, legislative and regulatory matters. Stephanie has been ranked by Chambers USA as a leading lawyer in P3 projects for the past five years. As part of her ranking, Chambers USA 2020 quoted clients commenting that Stephanie is "very practical, solutions-oriented and works in a collaborative and productive way" and “she can quote different precedents from other transactions, rather than going back to the book.” Stephanie was also selected as a 2017 "Rising Star" by The Bond Buyer. The publication recognized 28 "stewards of the public trust, dreamers and innovators" under the age of 40 whose professional accomplishments "have already begun to shape the industry." The publication recognized 28 "stewards of the public trust, dreamers and innovators" under the age of 40 whose professional accomplishments "have already begun to shape the industry." She is also rated as “Highly Regarded” in the 2022-2023 edition of IFLR1000 for the practice areas of Project development and Project Finance.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on the Colorado I-70 East project.
- Advised the Chicago Transit Authority in its evaluation and assessment of various delivery models for the $4 billion Red-Purple Modernization project.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer with respect to redevelopment of the “Great Hall” main passenger terminal and related infrastructure at the Denver International Airport.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on the Purdue University State Street redevelopment availability payment transaction.
- Advised the Texas Department of Transportation on the Texas Midtown Express/SH 183 managed lanes project in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, the first US P3 project to combine a design-build-finance component and a long-term operations and maintenance component.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on the Georgia I-285/Highway 400 design-build-finance transaction.
- Advised WVB East End Partners on its long-term availability payment public-private agreement with the Indiana Finance Authority related to the development of the East End Crossing Bridge over the Ohio River between Indiana and Kentucky and related private activity bond transaction. This transaction was named North America Project Bond Deal of the Year 2013 by Project Finance magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Road Project and the Projects Grand Prix Award by Partnerships Bulletin.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on Project Neon, a design, build, finance, operate and maintain P3 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on the Indiana Finance Authority's I-69 availability payment project.
- Advised a shortlisted proposer on the Ohio Department of Transportation's Portsmouth Bypass project.
- Counsel to the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (MPEA), which owns McCormick Place and Navy Pier in Chicago, on various matters, including:
- A Private Management Agreement for the operations of McCormick Place, making McCormick Place the largest convention center in the country to be managed under such an agreement.
- A Hotel Management Agreement for the new Marriott hotel at McCormick Place.
- Advised CenterPoint Properties on its $8.9 billion proposal to enter into a long-term public-private partnership related to the Port of Virginia.
- Ranked by Chambers USA - Projects: PPP (2015-22; currently Band 2)
- 美国乔治敦大学法律中心, JD, magna cum laude
Order of the Coif; Dean's List
- Georgetown Public Policy Institute, Master of Public Policy
- Tufts University, BA, magna cum laude
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Women in Public Finance
- Women's Infrastructure Network
- Member, The Goodman Theatre Scenemakers Board
- Member, 2015 Illinois Workforce Investment Board Youth Taskforce
- Fellow, 2014 Civic Consulting Alliance Emerging Civic Leader Fellowship Program