诉讼及争议解决, 白领犯罪辩护及合规, 金融服务监管及执行
Findley Penn-Hughes, senior associate, advises clients in internal and government investigations, white collar litigation, government enforcement, anti-corruption and human rights compliance program enhancement and development, and sanctions and export control matters.
Findley advises corporates across a range of sectors, including engineering and construction, oil and gas, retail, defence, and transport, as well as a variety of financial institutions, insurers, brokers and professional services firms.
Investigations, White Collar Defence & Compliance
- Advising the Independent Reviewer of the Connaught Review concerning the UK Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) supervision of the collapsed Connaught Income Fund Series 1, including conduct of the investigation and preparation of the public report.
- Supporting the in-house legal function of a publicly traded multinational company in the redesign of compliance controls and various associated internal investigations arising out of DOJ and SEC FCPA investigation involving alleged conduct in multiple jurisdictions.
- Investigation into alleged corrupt practices in the Brazilian and Canadian operations of a European company. Conducted remediation measures, including advising on related litigation, termination of third party contracts, and dismissal of employees, and engagement with internal stakeholders and the client’s key customers.
- Supporting an independent integrity compliance consultancy reporting to the African Development Bank (AfDB) in relation to a large Chinese company debarred by the AfDB and other MDBs.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime - Legal 500 2024.
- 英博夏尔大学法学院, 法律深造文凭（GDL）
- 伦敦大学亚非学院, 文学硕士
- 英国杜伦大学, 文学学士
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA), with interests in the Anti-Corruption Committee and the Business Human Rights Committee
- Member of the Business and Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Member of the Transparency International Professional Supporters network (TIPS)