房地产, 企业房地产服务, 房地产开发及建筑
Robert Patterson-Walters advises both domestic and overseas clients (Asian/German/Italian/US) on a variety of real estate matters, including property development, investment acquisitions and disposals, corporate transactions, and all aspects of landlord and tenant work.
- British Land Company plc and Oxford Properties joint venture on the sale of The Leadenhall Building for a headline price of £1.15 billion to C C Land, the Hong Kong listed-property development company.
- Kennedy Wilson Europe Project Gatsby on the acquisition of a £503 million portfolio of 180 mixed-use properties from multiple receivers on behalf of Aviva Commercial Real Estate.
- Brookfield Property Partners, L.P. on its €2.4 billion disposal of the Gazeley logistics business to Global Logistic Properties Limited.
- Hong Kong-based private investor on the purchase of Aldwych House, London for £250 million.
- Derwent London Plc on the lettings at 78 Whitfield Street and 90 Whitfield Street London.