Cory Menees is counsel in Mayer Brown’s Charlotte office and a member of the Real Estate practice. Cory represents corporate and institutional clients and investors in the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of real estate projects of all types, and advises clients on real estate-related issues attendant to M&A transactions. Cory’s advice is informed by experience representing lenders, contractors and commercial property owners in real estate litigation and work as senior in-house counsel to the U.S. division of a Global 500 retailer.
A keeper of an active pro bono practice, Cory was named the Georgia Immigration and Asylum Network’s 2011 Volunteer of the Year.
11 月 04 日2019 年
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 学士
University of North Carolina School of Law, JD
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Board Member, Novant Rowan Regional Medical Center Foundation
Member, UNC Law Alumni Association Advancement Committee