Erika Z. Jones
产品责任及大规模侵权, 诉讼及争议解决, 公共政策、监管及政治法
Erika Jones is a respected advisor and litigator whose practice is particularly focused on regulatory matters involving motor vehicle safety and consumer product safety, and related litigation. She has been characterized by Chambers USA 2018 as “tough and incredibly effective in getting great results, and able to give her perspective because she knows the industry so well.” Chambers USA has previously described Erika as "'outstanding, extremely bright,' . . . an 'excellent manager of resources.'"
Federal Regulation. Represents clients before Federal regulatory agencies, including the Department of Transportation, the Surface Transportation Board, the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Environmental Protection Agency and others.
Federal Information Law. Issues related to Federal information laws, including the Freedom of Information Act, the Privacy Act, the Federal Advisory Committee Act, the Government in the Sunshine Act and others.
- 美国乔治敦大学法律中心, 法律博士（JD）
- 美国乔治敦大学, BA, magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- American Bar Association, Sections on Administrative Law and Litigation
- Product Liability Advisory Council