Admitted to the Paris Bar, Julien is a partner in the Employment & Benefits practice group of the Paris office.
Julien has many years' experience as an employment law advisor and developed great ability in complex employment collective matters, such as shut down of activity, reorganizations implying reduction in force plans (including social plans), negotiation with Unions and employee representative bodies, implementation of collective agreements, sensitive litigations, etc.).
Julien also focuses on the management of top executives’ situations (management package, retirement schemes, delegation of power, mobility and termination). He represents his clients before the courts for litigation matters.
Over the last years, Julien has become the go-to-advisor of several Californian tech-companies, leaders in their market. As such he has assisted them in solving their trickiest French employment law issues and, based on his experience, he regularly organizes French employment law training sessions focusing on business-oriented solutions/tips.
In addition to his native French, Julien is fluent in English.
- Advised the leader of data-storage solutions in implementing the reorganization of their activity implying the implementation of social plans and represented them in collective litigation.
- Advised one of the leader in visual computing technologies in shutting down its activity in France.
- Advised a top US group in the cable management for the shut down of their activity in France and represented them in class action litigation.
- Advised a US Tech company in the divestiture of one of its main activity implying TUPE transfer.
- Advised and represented one of the world leader in the Business Aviation in complex and high sensitive litigation matters against their pilots.
- Due diligence assistance for the account of the potential purchaser of an activity to be sold by one of the Aircraft manufacturers leader in the world.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 2 in Social law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1 in Political Science