Christoph J. Crützen
Christoph Crützen is a litigator for high-profile companies in the life science, electronics, information technology and biotechnology industries in courts across Europe and is UPC (Unified Patent Court) representative. Christoph is an IP litigation expert, with a focus on patent litigation. He also advises clients on multijurisdictional litigation matters, ESG claims with a focus on greenwashing, renewable and environmental claims.
- A listed German manufacturer in the consumer goods industry on infringement of patents and utility models before the District Court Düsseldorf.
- An automobile supplier before the District Court Mannheim and the Federal Patent Court in relation to the infringement of patents for the manufacturing of brake power units.
- A South Korean automobile manufacturer as well as its German subsidiary regarding the infringement of patents for the controlling of gear shifting and braking at the District Court in Düsseldorf, Higher District Court Düsseldorf and Federal Patent Court.
- A South Korean automobile manufacturer as well as its German subsidiary regarding the infringement of patents truck interior devices at the District Court in Düsseldorf, Higher District Court Düsseldorf, European Patent Office and German Patent Office.
- Leading Patent Individual: Infringement in Germany in Band Bronze. "Litigaton and licensing are the specialist subjects of Crützen …" "A born strategist with keen commercial insights, Crützen leverages his extensive enforcement experience to ensure that IT transactions he oversees have every risk and opportunity identified and evaluated. Both practitioners have been involved in representing Maxwell in a patent infringement litigation campaign against Apple’s iPhone." "Crützen has made a name for himself in both the electronics and biotechnology fields, handling litigation and transactions with equal aplomb." "Gem of the German patent space that deserves recognition." "Christoph Crützen is regarded as a 'skilful negotiator', he possesses 'strong contacts with Chinese clients' that are vital to the ongoing success of Mayer Brown’s German offering" – IAM Patent 1000
- "Recommended lawyer" in the area of Patent Litigation: Solicitors – Legal 500 Germany
- Ranked in Germany – World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000
- Recognized for Intellectual Property Law – The Best LawyersTM in Germany
- 第二次国家法律考试（德国律师执业资格考试）, Düsseldorf
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Cologne, Düsseldorf, London
- 第一次国家法律考试, Cologne
- Member of the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Member of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
- Member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)