Joseph A. Castelluccio
公司及证券, 合并及收购, 私募股权
Joe Castelluccio is a multifaceted advisor who has a broad array of experience advising clients in a range of M&A, joint ventures, capital raising and corporate governance matters, often in highly-regulated industries. He is based in Mayer Brown’s New York office.
Joe’s clients include global financial institutions, private equity funds, multinational corporations and innovative emerging growth companies. He also advises boards of directors of publicly traded and private companies in a variety of high stakes matters.
Selected Transactional Experience
- Represented one of the largest asset managers in Asia in its investment in a leading U.S. investment adviser / ETF complex and related commercial arrangements.
- Represented numerous businesses in structuring and implementing their digital assets strategies, including token offerings, investment structures, and NFT and metaverse activities.
- Represented a regulated investment fund focused on crypto assets in its formation, structuring and capital raising activities.
- Represented a digital “neobank” across its operations, including venture capital fundraising, services offering to customers, data privacy matters and corporate governance.
- 美国乔治敦大学, 文学学士
- Brooklyn Law School, 法律博士, 优等成绩
Executive Editor, Brooklyn Law Review (2005–2006)
- Member, Legal Advisory Council of Sanctuary For Families, the leading non-profit organization in New York State dedicated exclusively to serving the complex needs of domestic violence victims, sex trafficking victims, and their children.
- Board member, Northeast Region Advisory Board of Youth About Business , a national youth leadership development organization that introduces high school students from diverse and underserved communities to the world of business through intensive M&A summer programs.
- New York City Bar Association