Mayer Brown practices and lawyers were recognized in the 2022 edition of Managing IP’s “IP Stars,” a leading guide to the world’s top intellectual property firms and practitioners.
The 2022 Mayer Brown honorees are:
- Copyright Stars: Paul Fakler and A. John P. Mancini
- Patent Stars: Jamie Beaber, Alan Grimaldi, James Ferguson, Lisa Ferri, Gary Hnath and Joseph Mahoney
- Trademark Stars: Gabriela Kennedy and A. John P. Mancini
- Top 250 Women in IP: Lisa Ferri
- Notable Practitioners: Lisa Ferri, Amita Kaur Haylock and A. John P. Mancini
- Rising Stars: Joshua Woo and Michelle G. W. Yee
In addition, Mayer Brown was recognized in nine practice rankings:
- China: IP Transactions – Foreign Firms and Trademark – Foreign Firms
- District of Columbia: Patent Contentious
- Hong Kong SAR: Copyright & Related Rights, Patent Contentious, Trademark Contentious and Trademark Prosecution
- Illinois: Patent Contentious and Trademark
- New York: Copyright & Related Rights and Patent Contentious
- United States (National): Copyright & Related Rights, ITC Litigation, Life Sciences IP, Patent Contentious and PTAB Litigation
The research for "IP Stars" covers a variety of IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it the most comprehensive IP guide in the legal profession.