Construction & Engineering, Projects & Infrastructure
Charles Pacey, senior associate, helps clients to complete complex high value real estate development and construction and engineering projects.
Clients turn to Charles for his experience in drafting and negotiating construction and engineering contracts. His experience includes drafting and advising on all aspects of national and international construction contracts in connection with large scale domestic and international construction and engineering projects, using both bespoke and standard forms such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC.
- Advising on all aspects of the drafting and negotiation of the construction contracts relating to a substantial and complex rooftop extension to existing office and retail space in London, Victoria.
- Advising UK and overseas banks and funds on all construction matters relating to the provision of development loan facilities for various high value property developments in London.
- Advising a major London based developer in relation to all construction issues relating to their London developments, including advising on the drafting and negotiation of the developer’s bespoke construction contracts.
- Advising a purchaser on the underlying construction documents relating to their purchase of a new office development in East London.
- Drafting and advising on the terms of the construction contracts relating to the fit out of a major UK law firm’s headquarters.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Construction, "Charles Pacey and Sean Hummerstone are both really good associates and senior associates." Legal 500.
- Kaplan Law School, LPC
- University of Cambridge