Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Services, Real Estate Development & Construction
Déborah Gelblat serves clients on real estate joint-ventures and real estate investment transactions including acquisitions, disposals, sales, and lease-backs.
In addition to her native French, Déborah is fluent in English and has a reading knowledge of Spanish.
- ARA Europe in connection with the acquisition of three logistics properties respectively located in Cavaillon, Avignon and Epône and developing an aggregate ca 35,000 sq.m.
- CNP Assurances in connection with the restructuring of Icade Santé and the divestment/liquidation of CNP Assurances' minority shareholding interest therein.
- La Française REM in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of five (5) private clinics located in France from ELSAN, one of the leading operator in the healthcare sector in France, and the leasing back of such clinics to ELSAN.
- Named a "Rising star" for France, celebrating in-house and private practice lawyers under the age of 40 from 19 European countries. – Euromoney Legal Media Group: Europe Rising Stars Awards
- ESCP Europe, Specialized Master, International Law and Management, Paris and London
- University of Paris IX Paris, Master 2, Business and Corporate Law
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, Business Law