Admitted to the Paris Bar, Déborah is a senior associate in the Real Estate practice of the Paris office. After several years spent in the M&A department of a magic circle law firm, she joined in 2016 the real estate group of an international law firm. She has developed a specific niche in the real estate sector and focuses her practice on real estate investment transactions and real estate promotion.
In addition to her native French, Déborah is fluent in English and has a reading knowledge of Spanish.
Déborah’s recent experiences include advising:
- Europa Capital and Balzac REIM in connection with the letting and the sale of the office building “Sémaphore”, located in Levallois-Perret.
- Advised a foreign investor and Balzac REIM in connection with the acquisition of the building “Ateliers Victoires“ in Paris.
- A Middle Eastern Investor in connection with the acquisition of a building located rue de Berri, Paris 8, of more than 3,400 sq.m.
- Europa/Balzac REIM on the sale of Le Blériot building to Skema Business School.
- Europa Capital and Mitsubishi Estate Company in connection with the acquisition of an office building known as “Imagine” of approximately 8,000 sq.m., located in Neuilly sur Seine, from Officiis Properties.
- Balzac REIM and Middle Eastern in connection with the acquisition of an office building known as “Think”, of more than 6,000 sq.m. located in Neuilly sur Seine, from Officiis Properties.
- LaSalle Investment Management in connection with the setting up of a joint venture with Ardian, for the acquisition from French Lagardère Group of an office building known as “Europa” of more than 26,000 sq.m. located in Levallois near Paris.
- Europa Capital and Balzac REIM in connection with the acquisition from Deka Immobilien GmbH of an office building known as “Semaphore” of approximately 12,000 sqm located in Levallois Perret
- BNP Paribas REIM France on behalf of a Middle Eastern private investor in connection with the acquisition of 100% in a French OPCI which owns a real estate complex located in Montigny les Bretonneux, in Paris area, rented to Nissan.
- LaSalle Investment Management in connection with the setting up of a joint venture with JP Morgan, for the joint acquisition of an office building known as “Perisud”, of more than 33,000 square meters, located in Paris and Montrouge.
- Unibail Rodamco in connection with the acquisition of a real estate company owning an office building in Rueil-Malmaison.
ESCP Europe, Specialized Master, International Law and Management, Paris and London
University of Paris IX Paris, Master 2, Business and Corporate Law
University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, Business Law