Erica Arcudi acts for a wide range of clients on complex, cross-border secured and unsecured debt finance transactions, including subscription-backed credit facilities, financings for sovereigns and state-owned enterprises, export credit agency backed transactions as well as commodity and trade finance.
- A syndicate of seventeen lenders on a €2.3 billion syndicated multi-currency revolving credit facilities which consists of several tranches with maturities of 3 and 5 years, with options to extend and increase.
- A lending syndicate comprising on the consensual restructuring of approximately US$1.4 billion of debt previously owed by Biosev S.A. and Biosev Bioenergia S.A., the Brazilian sugar and ethanol producers.
- The BMLAs and Documentation Agent on a €1.23 billion syndicated secured borrowing base facility to finance MET Group's European gas storage and trading business, involving obligors and security in 10 jurisdictions.
- A syndicate of lenders including African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), Africa Finance Corp., ING, Natixis and Societe Generale, London Branch on a $220 million senior secured project financing facility for the underground expansion and ongoing operations of the Karowe diamond mine in Botswana.
- A syndicate of lenders on a US$105 million senior secured loan facility for the Africell Group, a fast-growing mobile network operator with operations in the Congo (DRC), the Gambia, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) on its provision of a US$21 million stream facility and US$54 million credit facility to fund Thor Explorations' Segilola Gold Project in Nigeria. The Segilola Gold Project is the first of its kind in Nigeria and the financing has been achieved against the challenging backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic. Gold production began in 2021.
- A syndicate of lenders on a SACE and Euler Hermes backed buyer credit facilities for a borrower in Uzbekistan.
- A syndicated loan facility for UzAuto, intended to be refinanced by an ECA covered facility.
- BNP Paribas on two Sinosure covered facilities for Turkish steel producers.
- The arrangers on an ECA covered facility for the construction of a waste water plant in Eastern Europe.
- The arrangers on an ECA covered buyer credit facility for a Ministry of Finance in relation to the construction of a bridge.
BPP University Law School, GDL and LPC
King's College London, Political Economy
- Erica is a member of the 6th working group for Future of Export Finance (“FEX”).