Isabelle van Sambeck, LLM (University of Edinburgh)
Isabelle van Sambeck leads the firm's innovation and knowledge management in Germany. She is responsible for implementing global and facilitating local and practice-specific innovation and knowledge management strategies and initiatives. She uses her extensive experience in transactional, litigation and data privacy matters to keep the German practices abreast of developments, promote efficient service delivery to clients, and leverage technology.
- Fresenius Kabi on all German labor, benefits, and pension law matters in connection with its acquisition of Fenwal Holdings, Inc.
- Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co. KG, a subsidiary of US construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc., on insolvency labor, benefits and pension law issues in connection with the acquisition of the assets of the insolvent foundry Gießerei Kiel GmbH.
- Tesch Inkasso GmbH on all labor, benefits, and pension law matters in connection with the acquisition of Transcom CMS Forderungsmanagement GmbH, a financial services provider, from Transcom Group.
- Fund managed by Avedon Capital Partners on all labor, benefits, and pension law matters in connection with the acquisition of Tesch Inkasso Forderungsmanagement GmbH.
- Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
Regional Court of Düsseldorf
- First State Law Examination
Inscription au Barreau
- Cologne, Germany