Benjamin Felix Schulz
Benjamin Schulz represents national and international clients on all aspects of real estate law, in particular on real estate transactions and ongoing asset management. Benjamin advises all stakeholders in the real estate sector including institutional investors, asset management companies, industrial companies and municipalities.
- Advising AIF Capital Group on the acquisition of three care facilities in Lübeck, Sulzbach and Wetzlar.
- Advising HOERBIGER on the acquisition of JOHNSON MATTHEY Piezo Products GmbH.
- Advising Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- Advising Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit.
- Advising on the acquisition of a modern residential property with approximately 200 residential units and an underground car park.
- Advising Savills Investment Management on the acquisition of a portfolio of three transshipment halls located in Berlin, Leimen and St. Ingbert, for Savills IM European Logistics Fund 2.
- Advising Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG on the acquisition of four multi-tenant properties in Cologne, Essen, Aschheim (near Munich) and Bad Vilbel (near Frankfurt a. M.) with a total lettable area of approx. 89,000 sqm.
- Advising Savills Investment Management on the acquisition of the Grade A distribution center in Straubing-Sand (Bavaria) in Straubing for logistics funds.
- Advising Curzon Capital Partners 5 and Kintyre on the acquisition of the 63,642 sqm "Hery Park" retail and logistics center.
- Advising a private bank on the acquisition of a competitor.
- Advising Generac Power Systems, Inc. on the acquisition of the entire business of MOTORTECH Holding GmbH & Co. KG.
- Ongoing advice to CBRE Global Investors on asset management of various properties, in particular drafting and negotiating lease agreements and addenda for office, logistics and warehouse properties.
- Advising a private equity firm on the negotiation of a long-term office lease agreement.
- Ongoing advice to Principal Real Estate Spezialfondsgesellschaft mbH on the asset management of various properties.
- Advising CBRE Global Investors on the sale of a parking garage.
- Advising a leading rating agency in connection with the rental and tenant fit out of office space.
- Advising a leading tire manufacturer on the sale of a former production site.
- Advising a leading tire manufacturer on the sale of partial areas of a production site.
- Ongoing advice to a leading tire manufacturer in connection with zoning, planning and immission control law at various sites.
- Ongoing advice to a leading automotive supplier in connection with the drafting and negotiation of lease agreements and addenda for various sites.
- Litigation in commercial and residential lease law as well as in connection with disputes in the aftermath of real estate transactions.
- Advice in connection with center management agreements.
- Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Wiesbaden
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Hanau
- First State Law Examination, Marburg
- University of Marburg
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany