Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Companies & Corporate Governance, REITs
Tim Nosworthy advises managers, investors and other industry participants on a wide range of funds-related matters, including fund formations; joint ventures; co-investments; fund investments; secondary transactions; and acquisitions of fund management businesses. He has considerable experience across a number of asset classes, including real estate, private equity, credit and infrastructure.
Consistently ranked as a key individual by the legal directories, Tim is identified as “an excellent communicator, on top of all the detail and highly dependable” (Chambers UK). A "good organiser, calm and confident" (Legal 500), clients appreciate his willingness to explore all the options available (Chambers UK).
Consistently ranked as a key individual by the legal directories
- Listed as a key lawyer for M&A, Tim Nosworthy‘s deep knowledge of the funds space makes him a key contact for various asset managers and institutional investors. He is a key port of call for the firm's fund manager client base. Legal 500
- The incredibly engaged and proactive [private equity] team also includes Tim Nosworthy, who "is very client-centred and commercially pragmatic", "a good organiser, calm and confident" Legal 500
- Key contact (Private Funds) Tim Nosworthy is noteworthy and listed as a key lawyer Legal 500: Private Equity
- Highly regarded IFLR 1000 – Private Equity Funds and Real Estate Funds
- Tim Nosworthy handles fund formation work, including matters with significant mainland European elements and debt funds. He also advises British pension investors. Legal 500 Private Funds
- He is identified as a "very good lawyer - he's an excellent communicator, on top of all the detail and highly dependable." Chambers UK
- Identified by sources as "thoughtful and experienced." His international capability is also a key draw, with one interviewee noting: "He understands not only UK issues but cross-border issues. He has a pulse on investor sentiment globally and is good at hooking us up with other offices." He possesses a "calm and efficient" style and clients appreciate his willingness to explore all the options available. He is "attentive, responsive and commercial". Chambers UK
- Has a fantastic grasp of a client's needs: "He understands that not every product needs to come off the shelf and not every product needs to be bespoke; he gets that balance between standard practice and customisation." Chambers UK
- The College of Law, Chester
- University of Oxford
- England and Wales