Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Financial Services Regulatory & Enforcement, Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
Airlie Goodman advises financial institutions and corporations on high-value, complex and cross-border commercial disputes and investigations (both internal and regulatory). In addition, her experience advising on competition disputes and enforcement actions heard in the Competition Appeal Tribunal complements the Firm’s antitrust capabilities. Airlie acts for clients in a variety of sectors, with a particular emphasis on the financial and professional services, and mining, and a significant interest in ESG related issues and disputes.
Airlie joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
- The "impressive" Airlie Goodman is listed as a key lawyer for Banking Litigation. She is "a very good lawyer, with strong analysis skills and dedication." She is listed as a key lawyer and "one to watch" for Corporate & Commercial: Financial Services. She is also listed as a key lawyer for Commercial Litigation - "extremely diligent, detail oriented, open minded, and pragmatic". "When I worked with Airlie Goodman, the team was knowledgeble, helped assessing all risks and provide mitigating actions for it. The most important factor was how well prepared they made us!" "Airlie Goodman is a top quality litigator and always on our list for referrals." Legal 500
- Listed as a key lawyer for Dispute Resolution: Commercial Litigation. "If they have Airlie Goodman, they have to be an excellent firm!" "I have worked with Airlie Goodman, and she is one of the best lawyers I have worked with in commercial litigation. She is attentive to details, comprehensive in her service, smart in her remarks and hard working. She is humble and makes you feel at ease. She helped address sensitive matters with a pragmatic mindset." Legal 500
- University of New South Wales, Master of Laws
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Laws
- England and Wales
- New South Wales Australia