Wayne K. W. Cheng
Clients look to Wayne Cheng for help with various facets of real estate law, including:
- Real estate M&A
- Project conveyancing
- Legal compliance with first-hand sale related regulations
- Handling complaints and inquiry from regulatory authorities (e.g. Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Authority, Estate Agents Authority, and Consumer Council, etc.)
- Project leasing
- A leading developer in the HK$1.85 billion sale of a residential site in Mount Parker Road, involving ex civil servants co-operative building society scheme by way of disposal of the equity interest in various property holding companies.
- A reputable Chinese developer to acquire a large residential site in Kowloon through the acquisition of the shares and shareholders loan in the property holding companies at a consideration of over HK$2.5 billion.
- One of the largest Chinese developer in the successful acquisition of a significant number of units (over 80% undivided shares) in several residential buildings in Hong Kong through the acquisition of the equity interest in a number of property holding companies involving a total consideration of over HK$650 million, paving the way for compulsory sale applications for redevelopment.
- The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- The University of Hong Kong, BSocSc, Government & Laws
- Nueva York
- Hong Kong
Participación Profesional y Comunitaria
- Member, Working Party on Review of Non-Consent Scheme Forms, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member, Hong Kong Society of Notaries
- Notary Public, Hong Kong