During this session, Mayer Brown panelists, Brian Hirshberg, Larry Cunningham and Thomas Kollar, will discuss US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosures, and recent developments for foreign private issuers (FPIs). Additionally, they will cover other areas of focus that should be top-of-mind for companies as they draft their annual reports.
- Areas of focus for SEC comments in anticipation of upcoming 20-Fs, including cybersecurity process disclosures
- Implementation of the new clawback policy requirement requiring the recovery of certain incentive-based executive compensation
- Discussion of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act, which affects the securities of certain foreign companies listed on U.S. markets and requires them to submit documentation and disclosures to the SEC and the PCAOB
- SEC’s recent approach of removing accommodations previously made available to foreign private issuers
- Updates to risk factor disclosures, including relating to impacts from inflation and higher interests rates and Israeli-related developments
- Areas of likely SEC focus in the coming months
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.