In this edition:
- Guarantees: what sort is it? (And how to tell them apart)
- Terminating a contract – when can you (and can’t you)?
- Recovering remedial works costs; what is reasonable and does expert advice make a difference?
- HSE advice for HRB owners and managers on preparing for the new regime
- Levelling Up Committee to take new year look at building safety
- Building Act and Building Safety Act: Government finalises definition of “higher-risk building”
- Fluctuations provisions: JCT launches new information hub
- Government proposes sprinklers in new care homes and second staircases in residential buildings over 30 metres
- BSR ebulletin: updates and guidance on the ‘golden thread’
- Government fire safety and remediation update of information for leaseholders and other residents
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email