The US National Association of Insurance Commissioners (“NAIC”) held its National Fall Meeting from December 12 through December 16. In a series of articles, members of our Insurance Industry Group provide meeting highlights and their takeaways on what the committees, tasks forces, and working groups discussed and reported on:
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (H) Working Group.
- Financial Stability (E) Task Force and Macroprudential (E) Working Group.
- Innovation, Cybersecurity, and Technology (H) Committee.
- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee: Unfair Trade Practices Model Law #880.
- Privacy Protections (H) Working Group.
- Property and Casualty (C) Committee: International Insurers Department Plan of Operation.
- Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group.
Please contact any of the authors if you would like to further discuss any of the topics covered in this series.